Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Forgiveness

Forgiveness

All too often, I hold a grudge that brings more unhappiness to my life than it does anything else. This is one I felt like sharing. I am all tears over this right now. Perhaps it is the pregnancy, but if a man like this can learn how to forgive another for so great a loss, I believe I can use this example in my own life to forgive those for the petty little ways in which I have been wronged as well. And in turn, I hope that if there is anyone out there that I have wronged, even if in my own ignorance or through my immaturity, that they too will be able to forgive me. Please enjoy this powerful clip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you may have forgotten to add the link to it.

Ligia said...

Just click on forgiveness at the top of the post. :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer