Friday, August 20, 2010

8 Months Pregnant and Insane.

Well, so our time in South Carolina is almost up. This has been one crazy summer. I'm sure our next will be crazy too. But who's thinking that far ahead? So this past week and a half or so, I spent the majority of my time at home on the computer and on the phone talking to rental agents and home owners and viewing pictures, and sending my brother-in-law and his lovely wife on trips to check places out for us, ALL so that our little family can have a home to move into when we arrive back to good old Utah. I'm not good with this sort of thing when we can't see the places where we'll be staying, or decide which city to live in. What a nightmare. And I'm sure that's what my husband thinks of me right now as I do happen to be extra hormonal. It must be the nesting phase. Problem is it's impossible to nest when we're about to move and have no absolute destination. And it's not over after that. After packing up here and getting everything loaded into a trailer, I have a 30+ hour trip home to look forward to, a new little place to set up in less than a week if possible, and a husband to ship off to Indiana for a month so that he can do an extended month of sales while I wait around at home with two little kids, at 9 months pregnant. Hopefully I don't go into labor early. I know. We're crazy.

Well, at least my labors are long. But I am grateful that we've finally found a place to stay in for at least a year. Possibly two. For the last four years of our married life, this will have been our tenth move, staying at places for no longer than 6 months. We actually moved into one place for only a month once. At least that was when I only had one child. I'm ready to settle into one place for a longer time now. So this next YEAR, we will be in Pleasant Grove. I just love saying that. A WHOLE YEAR. And possibly longer. I really look forward to that. Pleasant Grove. What a pleasant place to go back to. YAY!!! Okay. Got that off my chest. Phew! I can be excited now. Now that I know where we are going. And we found the cutest little place. I look forward to actually setting up a baby/boy's room and a little girl's room. We'll see how much I can get done before this next little boy enters our lives. Wish us luck. And if you can, please pray for my sanity to remain somewhat in tact.

Thanks Hunny for putting up with me. Putting up with a pregnant woman is a scary thing. I'll be the first to admit it.

2 comments:

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

Good luck on the move. That would be hard. Let me know when you're back and we'll come help you out with whatever you need. Glad that you'll be so close. We definitely need to get together.

Elliot said...

It's so nice to have you guy's back here. I hope we do things more often this time!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer