Thursday, August 5, 2010

Myrtle Beach



So our office earned a beach day and we went as a family to the beach, and even though I took a camera, I was too hot and fatigued at 7 months pregnant to actually remember to pull it out and snap dozens of photos. So sorry family, I know you've all been asking for pics but this is all I got towards the end of the day after I'd already changed Chrys out of her swimsuit to find she'd soaked and sanded up her clothes and needed yet another change of clothes in order to avoid serious diaper rash. But overall, it was a fun day. Exhausting, but fun. Later that evening we went to a sushi bar with the Greenburgs at Miyabi's. At least I think that's what it was called. I'll blame it on the pregnancy. We never eat sushi because one, Alex hates raw fish and two, we are Vegan wannabe's but we thought we'd give it a try just this once. Alex had some cooked sushi and it worked out. I loved it.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Glad you had fun and glad you enjoyed the sushi. So how compares the Atlantic with the Pacific?

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

I once told a lady, a very educated woman, that I'm from South Dakota. She replied, "Oh my sister lives there. Right on Myrtle Beach!" I questioned her and repeated "South Dakota." "Yep, she loves it there."

Looks like a great time. Wish I was there. At the beach I mean. Actually I'd take either, South Dakota or the beach.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer