Monday, February 15, 2010

A Lentil Bean on a Hike

So from what I've figured, the potential due date is October 7th or 11th. We are so excited to share and document this next adventure in our lives with all who care to read along. We are about 4 weeks along. 6 weeks if you count it the way most doctors do. But I don't include the first two weeks because technically you don't conceive until mid-cycle. Anyways, so far, so good. No nausea or dizzy spells yet. Usually they don't start for me until the six week mark anyways. But I'm crossing my fingers that I can avoid it all together this time. If I remain positive and eat well, I'm pretty sure I can avoid it. Here's to hoping. But today, we climbed to the saddle of Camelback Mountain in Phoenix, AZ. Quite a steep hike if you ask me. But I'm no pro hiker. Orion did a great job on the way up too, he climbed the whole way by himself. Alex carried Chrysalis in a fun backpack all the way up. I carried her down in a baby carrier and Alex carried the boy down. He was tuckered out. I'll post some pics up of the hike later. It was great. We got up there just in time to see the beautiful sunset. Nature's shows are the best. Now, we will be
camping out in our backyard. We wanted to go camping today too but decided not to. Instead we'll have a fun campout in our yard. Tent and all. Anyways, here's a pic of the stage our little one is at. As of today, it should be about the size of a Lentil Bean.



No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer