Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Little Girls Really are Sugar and Spice

I just want everyone to know how much I love throwing baby showers. Yes it does take some planning time, but when it all seems to finally come together, it's just such a thrill to me. I thought this year I'd finally be able to throw a girly shower because my sister-in-law April was due in May with their first little girl. I'd thrown nothing but boy showers up to this point. But another sweet Momma decided her little girl was coming sooner. An old friend, Magen was due much sooner with their little girl Liberty. So she gave me some time to throw some quick ideas together that I later elaborated upon with April's shower. So the color scheme and decorations are similar. I really prefer doing different and unique things for different showers but this year it saved my hubby some money doing it this way. I think they were still unique in their own ways.

A small gift I made for Magen.

And here she is being showered.


Thanks Magen for letting me practice my first girly shower on you. Hope you enjoyed it. I sure love girly stuff.

1 comment:

Elliot said...

Ligia, your talent with art is amazing and your love to through these events is a wonder!

It looks like this was such a nice baby shower and I know April really appreciated and enjoyed it. Thank you so much!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer