Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some Holiday Happenings





We went to the mall today to have a little Rainforest Cafe appetizers and then headed over to see if we could get some pictures with Santa. Turns out we didn't get pics with Santa. But the day was still fun. Here are some random Orionisms. The last one explains why we couldn't get pics, but I have to love it when my little boy reminds me that life is still great.

Orionisms:

"Mommy, Cwistmas twee has lots of colors." Yup it sure does. I'll post some pics of our tree later.
"Cwysawis! No no no! Mommy, she eating snowfakes!" Here is a big brother making sure his sister doesn't poison herself with the can of spray snow that Mommy left within her reach.
"Cwysawis! Stop. No scweaming." On the car ride to the mall.

"Mommy, let's go to Walmart. Let's get some wice milk, some bamanas, some gween leaves, some cars, and some blue balls." I think he really wanted more Christmas ornaments. I got some blue and gold balls to decorate our tree this year from Walmart. I love $5 boxes of ornaments. Apparently Orion thinks we need some more blue ones.

"Mommy, Santa is just a man!" This is apparently how exciting Santa was today, which is just as well for us too cuz when we got to the front of the line, we realized you had to pay $30 for the cheapest package and if you didn't want to get a package, you had to pay $15 to take your own pictures with your own camera. Who wants to sit on Santa's lap anyways? I miss the Provo Town Center. So we opted for a Merry-Go-Round ride instead. The kids never missed Santa. My son is too understanding sometimes. Gotta love him.

2 comments:

Eloisa said...

Mamacita, Those Santas are not real, remember I told you those are Santas helpers only. The real Santa comes on the night of the 24. That is the special one that kids wait for. Beside today we had a FHE. It was most special we all had to bring a favorite scripture of Jesus and explain why it was favorite. I recorded the FHE in a micro-cassete to send it to J. Mauricio. It was most special, really helping to get the right spirit of Christmas. Love you. Mommy.

Palmyra said...

My goodness your baby is getting sooo big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer