Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More Orionisms:

Just wanting to keep track of those moments that make us laugh. Here are some recent conversations that have taken place with my son:

1. Our family is driving around delivering cookies to friends and neighbors and ding dong ditching, and in order for us to all fit in one car, we pile up into my mom's Durango with Orion in the very back seat strapped in with a normal seat belt. We go over a huge speed bump a little too fast.

Orion: "Wow, we go big bump!"
Grand Mamita: "That was a big bump."
Orion: "We go bump on the wump of gump."

Can you guess which children's books we've been reading lately?

2. Orion sneezes 7-8 times in a row. Normally I ask him if he's okay. This time he beat me to it.

Orion: "Mommy, I'm okay. I sneezed."

3. We made plans to go to Parnell Park. For those who don't know, it's a little park I grew up on that has a tiny zoo, with chickens, a few ponies, a pig and a donkey or so.

Me: "Orion, you want to go to the zoo?"
Orion: "YA! I want to see animals. I wanna see Caribou, and Hippopotamos, and Giraffes and Ghosts (goats)."

1 comment:

Gio said...

The bump quote was freaking hilarious! I heard him so clearly state that, it was shocking! Haha! He's so funny!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer