Monday, February 23, 2009

I Finally Graduated!

Well, I've been meaning to post this for a while now. Here is proof of my graduation. Finally. Like I've joked about before, I should have gone into medicine, it's taken me so long. So I've graduated in Modern Dance. What can I do with this now? Well, for a while, I plan on being a stay-at-home mommy but who knows what the future holds? I could go back to teaching and instructing. I loved working at 24 hour fitness and the numerous dance studios I've taught at in the past have been a blast. Oooh, that rhymes. I might just manage my own studio or fitness center. Heaven knows I need to get back into shape, and what better way to do it than by teaching what I love. Or I could become a dance critic. I've always told my sister I should be a judge on So You Think You Can Dance. She just laughs. We're both very critical about what makes good choreography. I could go into professional dancing but that's very hard to get into. I don't think I'm good enough to make the cut into a lot of professional dance companies. Well, for now, it's just such a relief to finally be done with school. It's a step up the ladder. I have a piece of paper to prove it. YAY for me!!! :o)


4 comments:

Stephen said...

You go, girl!

Stephen said...

And I just love the clip of the swimming pool. That is SO awesome.

April said...

Wahoo! It feels so good to be done.

marymary said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were a modern dance major. I love, love, love modern dance.

Oooo, any chance you could come and do a 30 minute intro to modern dance class with the two groups of 2nd graders I'm in charge of P.E. for? I'd watch your kids. :-)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer