Tuesday, February 3, 2009











So, here is our little family on a Beach named after us. Jk. I've always loved eating at Ruby's on the pier. I went there quite a few times as a teenager with groups of friends from highschool and mutual activities. It's a fun little Diner where you can sit and overlook the ocean. I had signs literally everywhere telling me this was to be my destiny and I never even noticed. Who would have thought I'd turn into a Huntington? This fun little beach has so much more meaning to me now that I can share it with the one responsible for changing my life (and my name for that matter) forever. I love you Alex Taylor Huntington. Here's to sweet memories that have been made and for many more to look forward to.




1 comment:

Stephen said...

How chauvinistic! LOL

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer