Tuesday, February 17, 2009

His Gift To Me

Alex surprised me with a pretty bouquet of colorful roses. Sad thing was it didn't show up until the 16th of February because the flower company got a little behind even though he ordered it way in advance. He was so upset because he didn't want me to think that he hadn't done anything for Valentine's day. As though I would get upset over such a thing. So I had to capture these pretty blooms on camera before they wilted.

I love roses. I like the yellowish orange ones the best. The colors are just so vibrant.

Here's a shot with the vase and everything.

Here's a picture of the meal Alex made for me. It's something he sort of invented himself. It's mashed potatoes and beets. It had a nice earthy flavor. I loved it. The color was very festive and it's quite nutrient rich. A good source of iron and fiber which is just what my recovering body needs. I have the most thoughtful husband.



No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer