Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Taste of India

 Just before coming home from Lancaster, we paid a special visit to one of my old roommates from the dorms.  Elica is one of my dearest of friends from BYU.  I wish I could have been in attendance at her wedding last year but a trip to India is not quite in our budget.  Still, she showed me the most beautiful photos of her special day.  Here's the album cover of which I couldn't help but capture a photo of because the colors were so spectacular.  I love everything about India.  If there was one place I could go visit, I think India would be it.

 Here we are on the streets of Phily with her hubby, Dan.

Me and my dear friend.  

And speaking of India, we had some great neighbors living out in Lancaster who were also from India and since I forgot to capture many photos, here is one of the few of Chrysalis playing with her little Indian friend Ann-Marie.  Her Mommy cooked us some wonderful food on many an occasion and we were so grateful.  Indian food is by far my favorite.  Love the spices.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer