Thursday, August 16, 2012

Maternity Shots

I've always taken photos of all my babies at this stage but the only one I really did a photo shoot for was Orion.  So I thought it was about time to try another one.  But don't be fooled.  These few shots were so hard to get.  Orion had a sniffle and the other two were so hot and uncooperative.  It was hard to get a picture in which Orion wasn't sneezing or wiping his nose.  Originally, Alex was going to take the pictures but our sweet neighbor wandered over and snapped a bunch of photos for me chasing after the kiddos over a dozen times just to get a few good shots.













Well, hope you enjoyed.  Here's to our little surprise package from God.  Our lucky charm baby.  Can't wait to meet you Edison.  Hopefully, it'll only be a couple more weeks.  :)

1 comment:

Palmyra said...

Beautiful Shots! And congratulations on the new little one. :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer