Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Taking Photos around our Apartments

Gio was our photographer for these. I loved how this one was edited.

Fluffing up the dress I made for her. I had so much fun with this little project. I've always wanted to have a little girl so that I could make her dresses.

It's hard to tell, but on the center of the bow, I added one of Grandmother Cheryl's many buttons she gave me because she had no idea what to do with her button collection. I love having tons of vintage buttons now to use and choose from for fun little projects like these.

Here's the back of the dress.

And now she's struttin' her stuff.

She loves playing with my jewelry all the time. She's such a girlie girl.

And I love the angle of this photo.

My little model.

She discovered her shadow and I thought it was so funny because she actually waved at it and kept saying, "Hi." I tried to catch a video of it but I missed it. There's a short video at the bottom of this post anyways of Gio trying to show her the shadow dog but I think Chrys understood "dog" and was then looking around for a real one.

In the fifth month already.

I don't know if I'm ready for labor again. Guess I'll have to be soon.

Here's my little model with her favorite aunt. Well, one of them.

And Auntie Gio with her favorite niece. So far. :o)


5 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE Chrys' dress. I'm way impressed. And jealous you have a collection of vintage buttons, too.

Palmyra said...

Oooh I love the dress! You've got a lot of talent there. She is getting so big!

King Klan said...

love the dress GREAT job!

April said...

Cute! You are looking great, Lig. As for your comment on our detox, thank you. I do suggest not doing it while prego or breastfeeding. It puts your body on "cleanse" mode and the toxins go right into your bloodstream until it's cleaned out,and those toxins come out to the babe either in vitro or through the breastmilk.

marymary said...

The dress you made is so beautiful! (Hi Huntingtons! Catching up a little and enjoying your blog.)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer