Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For "Ya'll" to Enjoy

I haven't posted much about our stay here in the South yet. So here are a few things: People around here say "Ya'll" a lot. I think it's growing on us. The ward is super friendly. The kids love going to the little pond across the street and playing on the playground and seeing the ducks and turtles. I could do without the bugs but it is quite lovely. Super humid but at least I can go back indoors whenever I want. I feel bad for the reps who have to walk in it all day long. Here is Orion at the little park on a Sunday evening.

My sweet little girl.


On this particular day, we saw a couple of ducks or geese (I couldn't really tell) fighting. Chrys thought it was so great as you can clearly see by her expression. I only caught the last little bit of it on camera. The fight started on the land and then progressed into the pond. It ended when one of the ducks swam away under the water to get away from the other one. It was kind of funny. Everyone at the park stopped to watch them. I've also posted a short clip of the kids on the seesaw. They love it. I couldn't help but think of the day I seesawed with Grandma Cheryl out in Sioux Falls. That's one I wish we'd caught on camera. Oh well. This is for ya'll to enjoy.



1 comment:

Stephen said...

Is they fish in that there pawnd?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer