Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Photo Time Again

They have such unique personalities and this picture says it all.

I loved making wishes as a child. I think my son does too.

Momma's boy.

My dancer's legs. Here's to hoping she loves dance as much as I do.

My Chrysalis bug in a bed of beautiful flowers.

So here are some beautiful photos that we had taken by a friend we made out here in Minnesota. She has captured my little family so beautiully. I know I will cherish these for years to come. Today they are mine and when the day comes that they fly away, I will always have these precious memories of them. No one can take that away from me. Even if my computer crashes. Hope you all enjoy these as much as I did. Look at my little doe.

Girl with a flower and boy with a toad.

"You and Me?" Who can name that movie?
A Proud Papa and his seed.

My little Chrys.

7 comments:

April said...

These are darling! I love the color! You guys look great.

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous pictures of your gorgeous family!

Yeah, I heard that you guys were going to Phoenix. I'm sad for me, but happy for you! :)rhist

Taylor Gardner said...

When I say gorgeous, I mean GORGEOUS photos!

King Klan said...

very cute

Eloisa said...

I love all the pictures, my favorites, Momma's boy. It capture nature and love in such a beautiful way, you do not need colour to see nature and love. This picture proves it. Then my little Chrys. I enlarge the picture of Chrysi, her eyes are so expressive of joy. She certainly is a happy little girl. Her eyes reflect the scenery in front. Beautifully.

Gio said...

"You and me!" Of course...Only I would know of "you and me". For those of you who don't know the movie Ligia was refering to was "Look Who's Talking Too." Love the pictures... <3

Gio said...

And FYI, it still cracks me up that a boy as happy as Orion, can never look nearly as happy as he really is in family pictures. One day...one day...he'll surprise us all and smile! :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer