Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back to Good old Disney

Anyone who worked at Disneyland with me, knows that Disneyland is one of the last places I want to visit sometimes, but it doesn't cease to bring back old memories of trips with friends and family that I love. Those are the reasons it still draws me in. When I was actually able to go into the park for free, I rarely took advantage of it and now that I can't do that anymore I wish I could, for the sake of seeing my children's eyes light up at the sight of Mickey Mouse. Luckily, I still have one friend who still works there who could sign us all into both Disneyland and the California Adventure Park. Thanx Marie for being so kind. Props to the Disney Lifeguards!

So our first ride of the day was the Bug's Life pillbugs bumper cars that go very slow. Can you tell by the look on Orion's face? He barely missed the height requirement for a lot of the funner rides but oh well. Maybe next year.

My two kiddos waiting in line. They're such good sports.

What my son's obsession is with Christmas Ball Ornaments, I will never know.

Apparently, he thought we needed the blue one for our tree. I guess it matches.

The view from the Paradise Pier at the California Adventure.

And of course, we had to take pics next to our letters. C is for Chrysalis.

A is for Alex.

L is for Ligia.

And O is for Orion. Alex and I have decided we need 6 more kids whose names begin with I, F, R, N, I and A. Just kidding. Fun Day though. When there is no one left to sign us in, I will miss going to Disneyland for free.


2 comments:

Amy said...

That's funny that your first initials are all in the word California. I never knew that you worked at Disneyland. What did you do there?

Ligia said...

I was a lifeguard at the hotel pools.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer