Monday, April 13, 2009

A Tribute to Second Babies

So, my sister Gio, is a second child. She always claims to have gotten less love and attention from her parents than the first child, which happens to be me. I don't think that's necessarily true though I can understand why she might have felt that way. Sometimes a mother of two surely feels like she doesn't have enough time to spend equally with both her children. I would know, I'm one of those mothers.

When we arrived to Minneapolis we were greeted by some old friends we first met out in Denver, CO while experiencing our first year with sales. At that time, we all had only one child. We are now all in the same office again and each family now has two babies. So here's a tribute to all those second babies out there who may or may not feel as though they get less attention from their parents as their older sibling. I know each one of these babies is surely loved just as much as their older brother or sister, even if they never get quite as much one-on-one time as the first. Viewed above from Left to Right: Hudson Wade Dannels, McKinley Rae Porter, and Chrysalis Rae Huntington. How could these sweet little children of God be loved any less?

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer