Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pilates Ball Pops

So here's something fun that happened a couple days ago. I love my Pilates ball. I use it for everything. I use it for exercise, as a chair, to birth on, to rock the baby on, you name it. A while back it was snagged on a wire that was protruding from the sofa and cut a gash into it. I should have thrown out the ball but I decided to keep it still. It seemed like such a waste. I had it coming I suppose. So there I was on the ball with the new baby in my arms when the ball just pops and the next second I find myself on the floor. The ball didn't deflate nice and slow the way it would if it had a small hole in it. It just ripped along the snagged gash. It's always great to fall on your bum when you're still healing postpartum down there. Baby was fine. Just startled a bit. Mom's tailbone is another story.



1 comment:

Stephen said...

So sorry to hear of your mishap. Still, it would have been worthy of America's Funniest. Too bad you don't have a video. LOL

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer