Friday, October 26, 2012

Waiting for Labor to Begin

Our previous three babies always came at about 38 weeks.  We figured Edison would be the same especially since I feel so much heavier and so much more sensitive.  My pelvic muscles are just so tender.  So, you can imagine our surprise to find that Edison was the closest one to his due date.  His estimated date of arrival was Sept 2nd.  And little Edi joined us August 31st.  He was two days away.  Longest I've ever been pregnant.  So what do we do while waiting for labor to start?  Read lots of books.

Go hang out with Gio at her work.  Sadly we got no pictures together.  But we spent a fun evening with her 35 guys she works with.  They have mental disabilities.  How she does this?  I don't know.  She's one patient and caring woman.

We watch Orion do monkey bars for the first time ever.  I even tried doing monkey bars in hopes I could get labor going.  Didn't work too well and Orion put me to shame since I only got halfway across.  Glad I didn't get that on video.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our little swimmer